The written content on websites sometimes gets overlooked – as long as it says what it needs to it’s okay, right? Nope.
Your website content is like your shopfront, it sets expectations and can make or break a sale. To ensure your website copy is doing what it needs to, you need the help of a professional copywriter who specialises in creating customer-converting content.
That’s where I come in.
I’m a professional website copywriter who specialises in creating content that helps your business boost its sales.
My website copywriting services are:
- Tailor-made content to your business and your industry
- Informative and detailed but not dry and dull
- Persuasive but not overly sales-y (unless you want that)
- Well-researched – I’ll be doing research of your target market and also your competitors to see what you’re up against
- All copy includes 2 sets of free alterations to ensure the copy is perfect for your business
What types of content do I provide?
I can provide a wide range of copy types to boost your website or content strategy. Take a look below for a list of services I currently provide, among others:
- Home page copy
- About page
- Service pages/product descriptions
- Informative guides
- Advertising copy
My copywriting rates
If you’re in need of website copy for any of your pages, I can offer both one-off services or a website start-up package.
My rate for one piece of website copy starts at £100.
My website start-up package includes 5 pieces of copy which will help get your business online and off to a good start:
- Home page content
- About page
- Service/product page
- Contact page
- 1 additional page or blog post
5 pieces of content = starts at £500
For a more personalised quote, please send over an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with as much details as possible about your needs, and I’ll get back to you soon.
I also provide blog post writing services to keep your website regularly updated. You can find details over on this page.